- This program has passed.
YBG Festival is a proud Co-Presenter of Children’s Creativity Museum’s Spring Saturdays: a fun-filled outdoor experience on Saturday from 10am-2pm held in the LeRoy King Carousel and Gardens courtyard. Enjoy collaborative Earth Day-themed art activities and take-home creativity kits from SOMACC, SOMCAN, and The Mexican Museum.
YBG Festival is excited to present a performance from Folk and Latin singer/songwriter Mónica María, from 11am-1pm. We hope to see you and your family soon!
Registration is required and capacity is limited to 50 people per 30-minute time slot.
Enjoy The Program with These Safety Steps:
- Performance attendance is monitored and is limited to 50 people
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
- Stay 6 feet away from people
- Wear a face covering
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash or sanitize your hands often
Thank you for keeping us all healthy. Now let’s keep the music playing!
For more COVID-19 Safety information, go to:
- Mask Up SF (in English, Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog)
- Stay 6 Feet Apart (in English, Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog)